RSS not working

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

iggibuh
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: RSS not working

Post by iggibuh »

so far so good :)

i now got acces to it via browser and i made a copy of "config.php.dist" in the same folder called "config.php" as asked for when i first got to the web ui and hit refresh, but when trying to use "configure" i get the following error message

"open /etc/torrentwatch/torrentwatch.config No Config File Found, Creating default config Unable to create config directory read_config_file: Could not open /etc/torrentwatch/torrentwatch.config"
ho66es

Post by ho66es »

my torrentwatch.config is in /volume1/misc/torrentwatchx

you may need to change permissions for those folders? start up with opening them to 777 and then if that works you can tighten it up. I also use .htaccess that restricts access to my main pc's ip address
608t
iggibuh

Post by iggibuh »

I wish to thank you for your patiences but this is to frustrating for me to accept having to struggle so much to get it working when its supposed to work out of the box again thanks for your time :)

im gonna send the NAS back to the dealer and explain why im returning it couse my main reason for buying it was for the RSS feature witch just have to many problems also with utorrent i tryed. that one deleted my files when rebooted the NAS hehe...

damn asustor to many problemes im out as a customer :/

Return to “Download Center”