Audio Output (3.5mm & HDMI) Does Not Work

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.
PhilKatz
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Audio Output (3.5mm & HDMI) Does Not Work

Post by PhilKatz »

ADM 2.1 and SoundsGood up to date. Model AS-202TE. Apps Installed are UpNP and SoundsGood.
I have the 3.5mm audio output connected to my music amplifier system. There are issues that prevents me from using this feature as my music media player. I was hoping to use this along with AiMusic as my music media player. The issues are:
1) The volume control does not work. No matter if I slide the volume toward the top or bottom the volume does not change.
2) After I play the first song the volume is fine and if I stop and restart the same song or play a new song the volume becomes very low. Changing the volume control does nothing. The only way to recover is to restart the system which restores the volume again, but then the same thing happens again after the first song. Even if you stop the application and start it again, the volume does not recover.
3) Same problem occurs with the HDMI output.
PhilKatz

Re: Audio Output (3.5mm & HDMI) Does Not Work

Post by PhilKatz »

I have submitted a ticket.

Return to “SoundsGood”