various artists albums

SoundsGood is a Web music player that allows you to listen to all the music stored on your NAS via a Web browser. It supports browsing by artist, album or folder along with keyword searches to help you quickly find the music you want to listen to. The easy to use interface lets you effortlessly create playlists, creating a personalized listening experience. Additionally, SoundsGood supports ASUSTOR NAS’s multimedia playback interface allowing you to connect speakers to the NAS via HDMI, USB or audio jack, turning SoundsGood into your local music player.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

plj
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

various artists albums

Post by plj »

Various artist albums,

Albums of various artists, don't show up under the "album artist" name, but for each artist individually. So these albums are at least 10 times in the list.
Albums should be mentioned only once, and if an artist is given use the album artist :)

But each little update seams to be better, so I hope this one goes on the list of items to fix.

If I need to tag my files differently to work, please let me know.

Greetings Paul, and keep up the good work of fixing SoundsGood!

PS my small archive of ogg files has 1267 artist, 2046 albums (including the multiple various artist albums) & 213 toplevel folders (mainly artists).
This is working at the moment. I retry my main mp3 archive when I can easily trigger a scan action by hand.
dhstsw

Re: various artists albums

Post by dhstsw »

You should remove the artist column.

the option is there.

too bad is grayed out and not configurable... :(
AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
But easily you'll end buying a kitchen from UK.

Return to “SoundsGood”