Snapshot Bug?

oldhouse
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Snapshot Bug?

Post by oldhouse »

ADM Version: 4.3.0.RSB1

I can adjust the "snapshot limit" but there is no way to save it. What am I doing wrong?

ilike2burnthing

Re: Snapshot Bug?

Post by ilike2burnthing »

Well I was going to suggest changing the limit, ticking 'Limit maximum volume usage', clicking OK, and then going back in and unticking 'Limit maximum volume usage' to work around it, but it pops up with a warning that it can't be disabled after you enable it.

You'll need to report the bug to Asustor - http://support.asustor.com/
oldhouse

Post by oldhouse »

Were you actually able to replicate the issue? For some reason, support can't replicate it. I even sent them a video of the process just to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

It's a bug, workaround is to delete the value or manually type 0 where you'll see an exclamation mark then put in the desired value then the OK button will be enabled. Ask support to refer to this post.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
oldhouse

Post by oldhouse »

Nazar78 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 7:45 am It's a bug, workaround is to delete the value or manually type 0 where you'll see an exclamation mark then put in the desired value then the OK button will be enabled. Ask support to refer to this post.
Awesome, that actually worked. I referred Asustor Support to this thread as you suggested. Thanks!

Return to “ADM general”