Connection keeps dropping

FTP Explorer is an FTP client that allows your ASUSTOR NAS to directly connect to and transfer files from FTP sites. Its intuitive interface is able to display the connected FTP site's file and directory structure allowing you to transfer files via drag and drop. FTP Explorer supports resuming downloads, the deleting of remote files, an FTP site manager and also FTPS connections which allow you to enjoy secure file transfers.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

mynas1
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Connection keeps dropping

Post by mynas1 »

Hi

After recent firmware upgrade 2.0.2.R9i1, I am having problems with FTP Explorer application.
After connecting to FTP Client it keeps dropping connection. It is not able to stay connected for the trasfer to complete. I had no such problem
before the recent firmware upgrade.

Can somebody help please

Gunthor

Re: Connection keeps dropping

Post by Gunthor »

Maybe you could name the FTP client you use. Does the connection drop when executing put or get commands? How about posting the FTP client logging with the mentioned error messages? Hopefully someone from Asustor can assist you in homing in on the problem.

I just tested on my Asustor machine with FileZillaPortable and transferred a 700MB+ file to and fro within half a minute without any connection difficulties...
Since 07/2023: Asustor AS6702T, (2 x Seagate IronWolf 12TB, RAID 1)
Old: Asustor AS-604RS, ADM 3.1.2.RHG1 (4 x WD Red WD30EFRX 3TB, RAID 5)
mynas1

Re: Connection keeps dropping

Post by mynas1 »

Hi Gunthor

Thanks for the reply, sorry was away for a while
I restated the System and it looks like it is working
ok now

Thanks

Return to “FTP Explorer”