extensions dont install.

A web browser built for speed, simplicity, and security.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

DisasterIncarnate
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

extensions dont install.

Post by DisasterIncarnate »

as per title, extensions do not install and result in an error, anyway to fix this? honestly the vast majority of apps available here seem to have glaring issues that make them unfit for use, the solution i keep reading almost always results in "ignore the apps and run a VM".

is there any way to make chrome actually able to use extensions or is it yet again back to using a VM?

Re: extensions dont install.

Post by chocolate »

I think some of extensions opens via connecting to a display via HDMI cable, then start up the AUSTOR portal app on the NAS, that is how I get my firefox, netflix and youtube apps. Or is there any particular extension you refer?
DisasterIncarnate

Post by DisasterIncarnate »

chocolate wrote:I think some of extensions opens via connecting to a display via HDMI cable, then start up the AUSTOR portal app on the NAS, that is how I get my firefox, netflix and youtube apps. Or is there any particular extension you refer?
i am specifically talking about the browser apps you use via hdmi/portal, great chrome/firefox runs but the extensions from both do not install such as themes/adblockers/etc, they simply fail while installing.

Post by JohnForte »

No idea!

Return to “Chrome”