Cannot Sign in to ADM Portal

bbdude
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Cannot Sign in to ADM Portal

Post by bbdude »

I have had my AS5202T working for 3 months. I generally kept 1 PC on my home network always logged-in to ADM admin account (had the Stay signed in box checked on the Sign in page). Just today, I tried to log in to the admin account from a different PC on my home network. At the http://192.168.1.130:8000/ (IP address I have assigned to the NAS) ADM Sign in screen I had admin entered as the account name. I clicked the Sign in button and then it turns red and the screen shakes back and forth left-right.

Since I could not get the 2nd PC logged-in, I concluded that maybe ADM only allows 1 login at a time, so I went back to the original PC and logged it out of ADM. Now I am getting the same behavior from the original PC, ie it will not let me sign back in to ADM.

Note: in none of these cases am I getting far enough into the Sign in to be prompted for a password, so this is not an issue with an incorrect password.

What is going wrong here?

P.S. I also use a Roku box which has a Plex app that is logged-in to the Plex server running on my AS5202T. This is still working, ie able to stream videos from the AS5202T.
orion

Re: Cannot Sign in to ADM Portal

Post by orion »

If you are sure that your password is correct, there should be someone that changed it. Did you open your NAS to internet? Or you share your admin account with others...
You can reset password and network settings by pressing and holding the reset button on the back (until you hear a beep sound).
bbdude

Re: Cannot Sign in to ADM Portal

Post by bbdude »

oops. please disregard post. It had been so long since I had logged in (since the one PC just stayed logged-in) that I somehow had forgotten that you need to click on the lock icon and then a password entry box appears. I was expecting it to prompt me for a password.
Slapping myself in the head.

Return to “[Official] For AS52xx/53xx/66xx Series”