It is currently Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:25 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

Linux-Center Technical Support

Linux Center is Linux Container APP, can run different isolated Linux systems on Asustor Nas system using a single Linux kernel.

Linux-Center Technical Support

Postby yabba234 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:11 pm

Installing lc we get information about the lack of support from the Asutor regarding, for example, problems with linux running in this application. But in this connection I have a question - I understand that Asustor is not obligated to help with Debian problems, but in the linux-center application you CANNOT install debian downloaded from the official source, only a specially prepared archive from the ASUTOR's website - so I ask - why Asustor I don't want to help with the issue of non-working sound in MY version of debian, unofficial - official Debian support will not help me because I use a custom version, so they don't know why the sound doesn't work for me.
Yes, as I wrote earlier on my ticket, I got the answer that I have to install virtualbox, then the answer came that I need to install or reinstall something to solve the sound problem - ok but what?
So far, after contacting support, I have a negative opinion about ASUSTOR. This is not a serious company.
Asustor 6602T with 2TB IronWolf and 2x 16GB ssd cashe Optane, backup external drive 8TB + 1TB, Synology RT1900,UPS ACP500, Razer Balde Base 2020, Iphone X
yabba234

Return to Linux-Center