Working from Home? Be Wary of These Cybersecurity Risks

Share your awesome tips and tricks here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

patrickjburt
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Working from Home? Be Wary of These Cybersecurity Risks

Post by patrickjburt »

As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread globally, many organizations are closing offices and requiring employees to work from home. Just reading out a post on cybersecurity risks that both employers and employees to be extremely cautious of them.

What's the status of you peeps?
Becky1996

Re: Working from Home? Be Wary of These Cybersecurity Risks

Post by Becky1996 »

Network security needs attention, not only to prevent it in software but also to protect information during transmission. The confidentiality of information transmitted by general copper wire cables is not high, and it is easy to be eavesdropped and intercepted, while the confidentiality of fiber optic cables It is very strong, and it only needs to be converted by optical moduleshttps://www.fibermall.com/store-16528-100g-qsfp28.htm to convert optical and electrical signals.
I still think desktop computers are better than laptops, you guys?
deimitrievanz

Post by deimitrievanz »

That was a good read. Thanks for sharing. I understand the risks of working from home and always use a Linux VPN when I am coding.
DarleneChapman

Post by DarleneChapman »

Yes! nowadays cybersecurity is the biggest concern people are facing too many problems even big or small business suffer from this situation then during the pandemic developed the new risk but in that situation, you can use the VPN and avoid the major security risk but here is the more concern like phishing vishing attack, etc so you just found the other security ways to protect your data and privacy.
OwenGByrd

Post by OwenGByrd »

I will highlight a few more important points.

1. How to ensure secure storage of data?
2. Possibility of simultaneous joint work on projects by several users with different IP addresses.

Fiber optics are just the physical layer of data transmission. We must think harder and deeper.
patrickjburt

Post by patrickjburt »

PureVPN is celebrating its 14th Anniversary with a bang. Get the 3-year plan now and save 80%. Check here out guys and be safe while working from home https://www.purevpn.com/anniversary

Return to “Tips & Tricks”