AIFoto 3

Browse through your favorite memories from Photo Gallery while on the go or instantly upload photos that you have taken to your NAS. Additionally, all offline albums can be protected by passwords further increasing your privacy. You can also use the instant album upload function to automatically transfer photos from your mobile device to your NAS, making photo backup a breeze!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Sobreiro
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AIFoto 3

Post by Sobreiro »

Hi there!

I'm using both AiFoto 2 and 3.
I use them for sync my photos, but in AiFoto 3 i can't chose the location to upload. In AiFoto 2 i can chose but it doesn't work well...
Is any way to set locations in AiFoto 3?
nlinpen

Re: AIFoto 3

Post by nlinpen »

I would like to know the same thing as well.
I have installed AiFoto3 on both my iPad and my iPhone. And use both to backup photos from iPhone and iPad to the NAS. However, all photos get combined in the same directories: photos from iPad and iPhone are getting mixed up! This is causing a great mess.
nlinpen

Post by nlinpen »

nlinpen wrote:I would like to know the same thing as well.
I have installed AiFoto3 on both my iPad and my iPhone. And use both to backup photos from iPhone and iPad to the NAS. However, all photos get combined in the same directories: photos from iPad and iPhone are getting mixed up! This is causing a great mess.
The latest release of AiFoto3 has solved this. It allows the user to select a destination directory on the NAS. Photos from different mobile devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad, Android phone) can now be stored separately.
Chris B.

Post by Chris B. »

I can't find anywhere in the AiFoto3 app's settings where this problem has been resolved. Still not able to choose the individual folder where on the NAS photos should be uploaded to. Can anyone elaborate on this as it is kinda annoying to have only a standard photo upload folder especially if you have more than 1 mobile device?
orion

Post by orion »

You can try:
Under AiFoto3 "more" menu (bottom right side) -> Source -> Select NAS shared folders.
Chris B.

Post by Chris B. »

orion wrote:You can try:
Under AiFoto3 "more" menu (bottom right side) -> Source -> Select NAS shared folders.
I believe this is only available on iOS and not Android. Contacted their customer support and got the typical answer:

"Thanks for the feedback.We will consider the shared space feature for multiple phones uploads.
Before that, if you have more than one phone, we suggest you create different NAS accounts for different phones.
Currently, it is based on Google photos and other NAS brands latest app for reference. They can't select the NAS folder either."

Funnily I had a 1bay Synology Diskstation running before that and there it was no problem whatsoever to setup different destination upload folders for multiple phones on Android with the same login credentials.

Return to “AiFoto”