Exporting a Health Record

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

beccsjb
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Exporting a Health Record

Post by beccsjb »

G'day Everyone,

So i put in a support ticket to try and fix alot of problems my NAS is having. (Slow speeds, shares appear but wont let me open any files they time out) so asustor support asked me to generate a health report. System Information --> Dr ASUSTOR --> Export Health Report --> OK...

Im convinced this does NOTHING... Can others please try? I think they are really messed up this NAS box since they did the firmware upgrade, lots of features are no longer working. HECK, i cant even access my files in shares...
ho66es

Re: Exporting a Health Record

Post by ho66es »

dr asustor works for me and produces a download file
608t
beccsjb

Post by beccsjb »

thanks Ho66es, it would appear my nas is a piece of crap...

Having so many problems!
ho66es

Post by ho66es »

sounds like something is badly corrupted, all the firmware updates have gone smoothly with only one or two issues and the tech support team are looking at those and spent 1hr connected in to my system today identifying the issue.

I would guess that they will sort you out too or at least identify the issue, hang in there so far I have been impressed with the level of service.
608t
beccsjb

Post by beccsjb »

mmm, cant say i am too impressed.

Its now saying Disks 1, 3 and 4 are 'bad'

These disks are 2 weeks old........
sys

Post by sys »

I have never got issues such as yours. I have a few usage issues though but the Support team is so responsive that I got my reply. You really got to have their support check your unit again....
t2060079

Post by t2060079 »

I tried to export the health record but it is encrypted. Can anyone know the decryption password of it?

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”