Bluetooth Dongle - K600 Logitech Keyboard Bluetooth

Looking for discussion about hardware compatibility? Look no further.
ozphoto
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Bluetooth Dongle - K600 Logitech Keyboard Bluetooth

Post by ozphoto »

Well I just received another blue tooth keyboard and I am one step further in that it wants me to type a pairing code which I thought yes thats good! But after that it comes back with "connection failed" quite frankly I am disgusted with this, I have spent way too much time with this AS 5304T and now they need to fix it or take back the unit :evil:

If they would only respond to me its been 3 days!
LoneWolf3574

Post by LoneWolf3574 »

I know it's been about a year and a half, but did you ever get a resolution to this? I'm trying the same with another bluetooth keyboard and having the same issue.
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

I eventually bought the K600 Logitech many months back. The 3 buttons are setup to connect to 3 devices, 1st using the supplied Logitech dongle to my Nimbustor4 NAS, 2nd to Samsung Smart TV (to control the TV) and 3rd to a spare Alienware laptop I use on the Smart TV.

You need to ensure the bluetooth dongle is compatible with Asustor NAS, check the compatibility list at Asustor's site. I have tried several cheap dongles (mainly Cambridge Silicon Radio), only one with a Broadcom chip works, I have two gamepads connected to the NAS with it working great. Apparently the linux kernel is not allowing ripoff bluetooth dongles to work. If you want to force use those cheap dongles you'll have to patch the kernel module then replace it in the firmware. I've tried in the past on ADM 3 and it works but doing it every time for new firmware update is a hassle.
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response

Return to “Hardware Compatibility”