Linux Center - Debian 8 Server

Linux Center is Linux Container APP, can run different isolated Linux systems on Asustor Nas system using a single Linux kernel.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ceprio
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Linux Center - Debian 8 Server

Post by ceprio »

Simple question: How do I connect to the server once installed?
Within Linux Center I installed Debian 8 server and I am now seeing the configuration panel that says "You can connect using the ssh client". I'm not finding any ip address or specific port to connect to. I even scanned my network for open ssh ports and found nothing new.

I have an AS6404T-A41D updated to the latest software. The server seem to be using the Lagg1 network interface.

Thank you,
Marco@ASUSTOR

Re: Linux Center - Debian 8 Server

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

Hi! I'm going to need a little bit of time to look into this to see if I can recreate your symptoms. I hope you don't mind.
OveS

Post by OveS »

For me, the Linux Center shows that the IP adddress in upper right under "Remote Connection" is 192.168.1.33
Then the command

Code: Select all

ssh admin@192.168.1.33
in the Terminal of my Linux laptop connected me.

I have ADM 3.2.7.RRE3
Ove S.
--- AS3202T --- Mac & Linux & Android ---
oberger

Post by oberger »

It seems one has to do ssh admin@IPADDRESS_OF_THE_LINUX_GUEST and provide password "admin" ... how the hell didn't I find any mention anywhere in the UI or the docs... :-/
Nazar78

Post by Nazar78 »

oberger wrote:It seems one has to do ssh admin@IPADDRESS_OF_THE_LINUX_GUEST and provide password "admin" ... how the hell didn't I find any mention anywhere in the UI or the docs... :-/
It does stated in the UI, the IP (top right in blue), user and pass (bottom note in red) ;)
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response

Return to “Linux-Center”