Unable to update my ADM

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

veelio
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unable to update my ADM

Post by veelio »

I've been trying to update my ADM on my AS1002T - but it gets to the point where it's finished downloading and there's a rollback message that I have to OK.

Clicking OK does nothing, and if I move the OK prompt there's an unlimited amount of them undeaneath that I can move, clicking OK on any of them doesn't work.

Any ideas?

I've tried the automated, and a manual update. Same issue on both.
orion

Re: Unable to update my ADM

Post by orion »

I think you should send a support request to asustor. https://support.asustor.com/
Antonios

Post by Antonios »

Update from which ADM version to which ADM version?

Download manually the relevant ADM file and save it somewhere, then update manually.
Project86

Post by Project86 »

I have the same issue with my 602T. I was on an older ADM, maybe 2.7 or so. Now I'm stuck and not sure if I should manually reset or if that will cause problems. Any solution?
orion

Post by orion »

Mine is just fine. I guess that your ADM is too old to upgrade to the latest one. You'd better to contact to asustor's support guy.
meetyg

Post by meetyg »

Hi.
I have the same problem.
It seems Asustor have addressed this issue in their KB:
https://support.asustor.com/index.php?/ ... rade-issue

The solution is not to use Google Chrome (I guess they have a stupid bug that occurs in Chrome...)
I'm trying it right now, using MS Edge browser, it seems to work (passed the OK button).
pouic98@gmail.com

Post by pouic98@gmail.com »

same issue for me on my as-1002t NAS, unable to update last ADM update either with Chrome or Firefox. Only possible solution was a reset, which is not an acceptable solution. My NAS is brand new, I am wondering if I should send it back to distributor under warranty process, because I do not want to be forced to run a factory reset at each ADM upgrade.
I have also created two support tickets, still let with no answer at that time !
orion

Post by orion »

pouic98@gmail.com wrote:same issue for me on my as-1002t NAS, unable to update last ADM update either with Chrome or Firefox. Only possible solution was a reset, which is not an acceptable solution. My NAS is brand new, I am wondering if I should send it back to distributor under warranty process, because I do not want to be forced to run a factory reset at each ADM upgrade.
I have also created two support tickets, still let with no answer at that time !
Brand new?! That's odd. Did you remember ADM version before you upgraded?
The issue here seems that their ADM version is very very old (2.xx, maybe several years ago. Now is 3.xx). Normally they should only upgrade once (to the latest one). After that, the further upgrades should be normal.
pouic98@gmail.com

Post by pouic98@gmail.com »

in fact maybe I should have done my own subject rather than using this one and digging it up ....
Anyway, it's done and you can answer me here anyway, right?
the latest version of ADM is the one offered at the end of the year by asustor
3.4.6 RC03
impossible for me to do this update normally, I was forced to do a factory reset.
that's why I wonder if the nas is not a problem ....
I would help please
orion

Post by orion »

pouic98@gmail.com wrote:in fact maybe I should have done my own subject rather than using this one and digging it up ....
Anyway, it's done and you can answer me here anyway, right?
the latest version of ADM is the one offered at the end of the year by asustor
3.4.6 RC03
impossible for me to do this update normally, I was forced to do a factory reset.
that's why I wonder if the nas is not a problem ....
I would help please
mm... I cannot fully understand what you said. Anyway, do you mean:
  • Your current ADM version is 3.4.6 RC03 (it's the latest version) after you reset NAS and upgrade.
  • But you don't remember the previous version. Is that right?
So, you worried about if you need to do factory reset again for the next upgrade (for example, 3.4.7.xx)?! Is that true?

Return to “[Official] For AS10XX Series”