NAS won't wake up

Share your awesome tips and tricks here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ab241sg
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

NAS won't wake up

Post by ab241sg »

Hi
I have a problem with my NAS and hope someone here can help

I have a Windows pc which is attached to my router via Ethernet connection. My nas, (3102T), is also attached to the router via Ethernet cable. I can see my NAS from the Asustor control centre on my PC, but it is offline? I have used a switch for my NAS which also feeds a Nvidia shield, and this is working fine except from Kodi which gets it's media from the NAS.

It seems like the NAS is no longer connected to the network but I don't understand why?

Kevin
orion

Re: NAS won't wake up

Post by orion »

if ACC shows off-line, there should be something wrong in NAS. You should connect to ADM web page using your PC's browser to check log.
If you cannot see ADM web page, you should reboot your NAS.
ab241sg

Post by ab241sg »

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I cannot connect t othe NAS through the PC. I have tried a reboot but it does not help.
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

ab241sg wrote:Hi
Thanks for the reply. I cannot connect t othe NAS through the PC. I have tried a reboot but it does not help.
Try unplugging it and plugging it back in?
ab241sg

Post by ab241sg »

Hi
Tried that as well. I am stuck at what to do next.
orion

Post by orion »

Sounds weird. It could result from network setting issue or data corruption (hopefully not). Not sure how you setup your home network environment. I'll recommend you to send a support request to asustor. They can help you to check it remotely.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”