Issue with usb mouse

Looking for discussion about hardware compatibility? Look no further.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Darkmagister
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Issue with usb mouse

Post by Darkmagister »

hello,
i've some issue moving the pointer with an usb mouse, i've connected 2 different mouse (logitech) one wired and one with the unifiyng usb key, but both do nothing
i've connected an usb keyboard and it works ok, but why no mose at all ??
also i need that because my lan info are not ok, and i need access to the adm to fix it

i've an AS6404-t with adm 3.2.3

please help me
Last edited by Darkmagister on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AS6404T
orion

Re: Issue with usb mouse

Post by orion »

It could be caused by lake of mice driver. I think you can send a support request to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

Darkmagister wrote:hello,
i've some issue moving the pointer with an usb mouse, i've connected 2 different mouse (logitech) one wired and one with the unifiyng usb key, but both do nothing
i've connected an usb keyboard and it works ok, but why no mose at all ??
also i need that because my lan info are not ok, and i need access to the adm to fix it

i've an AS6404-t with adm 3.2.5

please help me
Hi! Which mouse do you have?
Have you tried any different mice?
Darkmagister

Post by Darkmagister »

i've also contacted the support but they just say to try with different mouses, i've tried with 2 logitech one is a mx master 2s, one i don't remember the name, another one is a chinese keyboard and mouse combo, i will try again tonight with an asus cheap wired mouse that i have
AS6404T
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

Darkmagister wrote:i've also contacted the support but they just say to try with different mouses, i've tried with 2 logitech one is a mx master 2s, one i don't remember the name, another one is a chinese keyboard and mouse combo, i will try again tonight with an asus cheap wired mouse that i have
Mind if I get the model number of your mouse?
Darkmagister

Post by Darkmagister »

Marco@ASUSTOR wrote:Mind if I get the model number of your mouse?
the P/N: 810-005839

meanwhile i've tried again with an asus usb mouse, it turn on the led on the bottom but no move on the portal on tv, so i'm starting to think that there is an issue on the system, anyone with the last 3.2.3 adm and an as6404t or similar device have the same issue ??
AS6404T
OlegP

Post by OlegP »

I have the same problem with mouse with ir USB receiver. I'm plugged two different mouses Rapoo. And no one don't work with my Asustor as6404t in Portal and ADM. Need help.

Return to “Hardware Compatibility”