Mono 5.8 seriously bugged

Mono is a software platform designed to allow developers to easily create cross platform applications. Sponsored by Xamarin, Mono is an open source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework based on the ECMA standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime. A growing family of solutions and an active and enthusiastic contributing community is helping position Mono to become the leading choice for development of Linux applications.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

dhstsw
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Mono 5.8 seriously bugged

Post by dhstsw »

AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
But easily you'll end buying a kitchen from UK.
dhstsw

Re: Mono 5.8 seriously bugged

Post by dhstsw »

PLS Asustor, fix the bugs afflicting 5.8, as reported in the above thread.

I understand you're busy releasing new NAS models but the best way to sell them is to actually have a working apps echosystem for them, not rushed and untested releases as the above.

Just to say.
AS-304T
If you own a series 2/3/6 Asustor it's very likely you won't get XBMC 13.x/Kodi.
But easily you'll end buying a kitchen from UK.
ShaMana

Post by ShaMana »

Come on, please fix Mono. :(
ShaMana

Post by ShaMana »

The last update made things much worse. Apps are failing :(
Ragtag

Post by Ragtag »

Please update to latest Mono I can't update apps and they are failing!
Marco@ASUSTOR

Post by Marco@ASUSTOR »

I felt I had to register for this sole purpose. I upgraded mono the other day to a release done this summer and now jackett/sonarr indexers don't work due to:

Jackett.Common.IndexerException: Exception (idopeclone): The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request ---> System.Net.WebException: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.) ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: The authentication or decryption has failed.
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.EndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00049] in /root/asustor/trunk/trunk_g3/source/mono-5.8.1.0/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/RecordProtocol.cs:434
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.SafeEndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult ar, System.Boolean ignoreEmpty) [0x00000] in /root/asustor/trunk/trunk_g3/source/mono-5.8.1.0/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslClientStream.cs:256
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.NegotiateAsyncWorker (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00071] in /root/asustor/trunk/trunk_g3/source/mono-5.8.1.0/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslClientStream.cs:418
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.EndNegotiateHandshake (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00033] in /root/asustor/trunk/trunk_g3/source/mono-5.8.1.0/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslClientStream.cs:397
at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.AsyncHandshakeCallback (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0000c] in /root/asustor/trunk/trunk_g3/source/mono-5.8.1.0/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslStreamBase.cs:101

Is this getting updated any time soon or do I need to switch to a NAS that is actually being maintained?
Is mono going to get updated soon?

Hi everyone. Mono was updated already. It's in Beta Apps because we are having difficulties with a third party app, namely Zappiti server. Putting it in Beta Apps allows us to have two simultaneous versions while we figure out how to deal with this third party app. I already said this.
Attachments
MONO2.PNG
MONO2.PNG (301.02 KiB) Viewed 5852 times

Return to “Mono”