ERROR - Connection Expired. Please login again

Surveillance Center gives you the ability to collectively manage an array of IP cameras. Through its Web-based interface you can monitor live view feeds from all your cameras and play back previously recorded video.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

jyth_82
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

ERROR - Connection Expired. Please login again

Post by jyth_82 »

Hi,
Amy new to Asustor. Searching over Google hasn't yield any of this. I just managed to get a new AS5008T and been testing surveillance center.

However, I tried opening over chrome and it has been giving this error " Connection Expired. Please login again."

This is tested in both PC. The latest viewer has also been installed. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!
dimon

Re: ERROR - Connection Expired. Please login again

Post by dimon »

I have the same problem on my AS3104T.
ADM version 3.1.3
Surveillance Center version 2.8.0.11775

A workaround for me is to login under "admin" account and use Surveillance application. If I use "admin" it works without problems.
Under all other NAS users the following windows is displayed: ERROR - Connection Expired. Please login again.

I suggest you to think seriously about migrating to another vendor (there are basically around 3-4 top vendors on the market, so you can choose from).
I own NAS for 2 years already and I'm totally frustrated and disappointed with this company and products.
Asustor software quality is very poor, I had a bunch of problems of different kinds with my Asustor NAS (GUI problems with web-interface, hanging interface, problems with NAS not shutting down correctly and so forth).

Also, backup everything on external drives before you attempt any ADM upgrades!
Antonios

Post by Antonios »

Man I feel you, personally I like Asustor for its hardware and for the ONE SPECIFIC ADM version that works right for me,

other than that, I wouldn't update ADM not even if they payed me, as to support if something goes wrong, there are mixed results reported here so I wouldn't count on them either.

As always, ymmv.

Just my 2c.
Corsa

Post by Corsa »

same on AS7004T

support question works very slow
anyone idea how to fix ?
sksbir

Post by sksbir »

dimon wrote:I have the same problem on my AS3104T.
ADM version 3.1.3
Surveillance Center version 2.8.0.11775

A workaround for me is to login under "admin" account and use Surveillance application. If I use "admin" it works without problems.
Under all other NAS users the following windows is displayed: ERROR - Connection Expired. Please login again.

I suggest you to think seriously about migrating to another vendor (there are basically around 3-4 top vendors on the market, so you can choose from).
I own NAS for 2 years already and I'm totally frustrated and disappointed with this company and products.
Asustor software quality is very poor, I had a bunch of problems of different kinds with my Asustor NAS (GUI problems with web-interface, hanging interface, problems with NAS not shutting down correctly and so forth).

Also, backup everything on external drives before you attempt any ADM upgrades!
Are you sure you gave the "other users" the right to use your app ?

Return to “Surveillance Center”