Unable to update through GUI

Radarr is a fork of Sonarr that aims to turn it into something like CouchPotato (Sonarr for movies).

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Duzii
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Unable to update through GUI

Post by Duzii »

Hi

I am unable to update through the GUI. I had a chat with one of the creators of Radarr and he told me to try and change the Mono TLS Provider to explicitly. Anyone know how to do that?

Below is the error message

Code: Select all

18-2-24 09:35:27.3|Warn|HttpClient|Failed to get response from: https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/releases/download/v0.2.0.980/Radarr.develop.0.2.0.980.linux.tar.gz Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
18-2-24 09:35:27.7|Error|CommandExecutor|Error occurred while executing task ApplicationUpdate

[v0.2.0.935] System.Net.WebException: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.) ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: The authentication or decryption has failed.
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.RecordProtocol.EndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00049] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/RecordProtocol.cs:434 
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.SafeEndReceiveRecord (System.IAsyncResult ar, System.Boolean ignoreEmpty) [0x00000] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslClientStream.cs:256 
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.NegotiateAsyncWorker (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00071] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslClientStream.cs:418 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslClientStream.EndNegotiateHandshake (System.IAsyncResult result) [0x00033] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslClientStream.cs:397 
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.AsyncHandshakeCallback (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0000c] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslStreamBase.cs:101 
  at Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.SslStreamBase.EndRead (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0004c] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/Mono.Security/Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls/SslStreamBase.cs:886 
  at Mono.Net.Security.Private.LegacySslStream.EndAuthenticateAsClient (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x0000e] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/LegacySslStream.cs:477 
  at Mono.Net.Security.Private.LegacySslStream.AuthenticateAsClient (System.String targetHost, System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509CertificateCollection clientCertificates, System.Security.Authentication.SslProtocols enabledSslProtocols, System.Boolean checkCertificateRevocation) [0x00000] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/LegacySslStream.cs:447 
  at Mono.Net.Security.MonoTlsStream.CreateStream (System.Byte[] buffer) [0x0007b] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/System/Mono.Net.Security/MonoTlsStream.cs:116 
  at System.Net.WebConnection.CreateStream (System.Net.HttpWebRequest request) [0x00073] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/System/System.Net/WebConnection.cs:405 
  at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile (System.Uri address, System.String fileName) [0x000ad] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/webclient.cs:413 
  at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile (System.String address, System.String fileName) [0x0000e] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/mcs/class/referencesource/System/net/System/Net/webclient.cs:382 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Net.WebClient:DownloadFile (string,string)
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.DownloadFile (System.String url, System.String fileName) [0x0009b] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:174 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Update.InstallUpdateService.InstallUpdate (NzbDrone.Core.Update.UpdatePackage updatePackage) [0x00103] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Update\InstallUpdateService.cs:102 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Update.InstallUpdateService.Execute (NzbDrone.Core.Update.Commands.ApplicationUpdateCommand message) [0x00071] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Update\InstallUpdateService.cs:215 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[TCommand] (TCommand command, NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel commandModel) [0x000ec] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:91 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel)
  at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecuteVoid3[T0,T1,T2] (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1, T2 arg2) [0x00035] in /root/asustor2/trunk_x86/source/mono-5.4.1.6/external/corefx/src/System.Linq.Expressions/src/System/Dynamic/UpdateDelegates.Generated.cs:1902 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object:CallSite.Target (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor,object,NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandModel)
  at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommands () [0x00027] in C:\projects\radarr-usby1\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:41 
killi

Re: Unable to update through GUI

Post by killi »

same problem here. can anyone walk us through a fix?
Duzii

Post by Duzii »

You can update manually by using putty and executing below commands one at a time

cd /usr/local/AppCentral/radarr

./CONTROL/start-stop.sh stop

rm -r Radarr

wget https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/releases/download/v0.2.0.995/Radarr.develop.0.2.0.995.linux.tar.gz | tar xzvf Radarr.develop.0.2.0.995.linux.tar.gz -chown -R admin:administrators Radarr

./CONTROL/start-stop.sh start
killi

Post by killi »

Thanks! I'll give it a go tonight
Stik

Post by Stik »

I tried that and am now unable to connect to Radarr at all.

any ideas ?

And it look like radarr is no longer in the asustor apps list Grr
Stik

Post by Stik »

Ok resolved the issue,

The Tar was not extracting using the above code. It was getting an error that scrolled away so fast I missed it.

Use the modified code below and it works perfectly.

cd /usr/local/AppCentral/radarr

./CONTROL/start-stop.sh stop

rm -r Radarr

wget https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/releases/download/v0.2.0.995/Radarr.develop.0.2.0.995.linux.tar.gz | tar xzvf Radarr.develop.0.2.0.995.linux.tar.gz

./CONTROL/start-stop.sh start
isewise

Post by isewise »

Tried the 2nd lines of code and still cant get it to update successfully
ShaMana

Post by ShaMana »

Sadly I will have to confirm that the code returns errors as well and breaks Radarr in some way

Edit: Running the wget command a second time actually works. probably some connection troubles
TinCanFury

Post by TinCanFury »

process works great for me!

FYI, link to the latest build is,
https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr/releas ... nux.tar.gz
Jagstyles

Post by Jagstyles »

The process is working for me but Radarr still won't load after I click to launch it. I even tried installing the most recent beta version of Mono to see if that would help at all - no luck. Sonarr works fine. Any ideas/suggestions?

Return to “Radarr (Beta)”