AS-604T - translation issues

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

zillion1
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS-604T - translation issues

Post by zillion1 »

Hello,

I just want to report some mistakes in polish translation of ADM (version 3.0.3.RAI4).
Some of strings come from portuguese language?... :?

It is possible there are more mistakes, so please could someone check everything?...
I was waiting long time for fix, but language mistakes are still there, that's why I'm reporting it now :mrgreen:

Regards!
Antonios

Re: AS-604T - translation issues

Post by Antonios »

Man, one reason I always use English language in software or anything else technical is because translation / localization is almost never done correctly or completely or accurately enough.

Just hate it when I have to guess what the original English (or whatever language) text would be in order to understand what the translated text to my native language actually means, looks almost like reverse engineering of the useless kind.

Most time these translations / localizations are done by people who may know how to translate everyday talk but know next to nothing about IT or whatever other technical text they are translating.

Been a witness of this myself at one time working at a software development company and seeing first hand who were the actual people who did these localizations....

Sure, If you absolutely need it in another language, you will eventually get used to it or convince yourself it is good enough, but if you can understand the original English (or whatever language) the original was written in, it does not even come close.

Just my 2c.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”