Small NAS Power Window

Enjoy high definition brilliance with your NAS and ASUSTOR Portal

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

amert20
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Small NAS Power Window

Post by amert20 »

I am mainly using KODI. When I turned off my TV, asustor puts me out of KODI and on top of the scree saver, it brings the small power window. Is there anyway that to eliminate the showing up this small power window. I was told by ASUStor technician it comes from ASUSTOR portal but could not find how to disable that small power widow.

In addition, is there anyway that ASUSTOR would stay in KODI when next time i open the TV. I don't want ASUSTOR kick me out from KODI.

Thanks..
Last edited by amert20 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
orion

Re: Small Power Window

Post by orion »

Did you try to set "Default App" to KODI under Asustor Portal? That should be able to solve your problem.
amert20

Post by amert20 »

Yes I did but still kicks me out
amert20

Post by amert20 »

Is there anyway to eliminate asustor power control screen which comes on ASUSTOR portal after the system is idle. It is very annoying. I shutdown or restarted the NAS several times when I was trying tp eliminate it. See attached picture.

Thanks
Attachments
asustor_power_control.jpg
asustor_power_control.jpg (18.99 KiB) Viewed 7351 times
orion

Post by orion »

amert20 wrote:Is there anyway to eliminate asustor power control screen which comes on ASUSTOR portal after the system is idle. It is very annoying. I shutdown or restarted the NAS several times when I was trying tp eliminate it. See attached picture.

Thanks
Is the picture really captured from your screen? It is different from mine. You'd better to upgrade to the latest version. I have never seen power control window when system is idle.
amert20

Re: Small NAS Power Window

Post by amert20 »

This is from the web page of ASUStor. I exactly get the same small window. I recently bought and installed ASUSTOR AS6210T and updated firmware and other software.
orion

Re: Small NAS Power Window

Post by orion »

amert20 wrote:This is from the web page of ASUStor. I exactly get the same small window. I recently bought and installed ASUSTOR AS6210T and updated firmware and other software.
Then, I would suggest you to send a support request to asustor. https://support.asustor.com/ They should be able to check it remotely.

Return to “ASUSTOR Portal”