It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:13 am
All times are UTC + 8 hours

version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Enjoy high definition brilliance with your NAS and ASUSTOR Portal

version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Postby magillagorilla » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi all,
I have updated the asustor portal to the latest version 2.2.4.r1020 but it doesn’t play the interface on the TV now. I read that does not support the AS204-TE NAS model I have got from the equipment. Is there a possibility to install the old version of the app. ASportal?
Any suggestion will be really appreciated.
magillagorilla
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Postby orion » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:25 am

I'm surprised. I can install asustor portal version 2.2.4.r1020 after upgraded ADM to the latest one (My NAS is AS-304T, ADM version 3.0.3.RAI4). And it plays well. The older ADM version won't allow me to install portal version 2.2.4. Did you upgrade ADM?
User avatar
orion
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 am

Re: version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Postby magillagorilla » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:41 pm

orion wrote:I'm surprised. I can install asustor portal version 2.2.4.r1020 after upgraded ADM to the latest one (My NAS is AS-304T, ADM version 3.0.3.RAI4). And it plays well. The older ADM version won't allow me to install portal version 2.2.4. Did you upgrade ADM?


I am surprised too. I never lose any updates, even in this case I updated both Asustor portal to version 2.2.4.r1020 and ADM to version 3.0.3.RAI4.That is why I thought the problem was up to date. Moreover, also the app Airemote mobile can’t find the Nas any longer and only the cursor appears on the TV screen. What should I do more than this? Do you have any idea about it? It’s frustrating having a Nas I can’t utilize with all its specific functions.
Thanks in advance.
magillagorilla
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Postby orion » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 am

magillagorilla wrote:I am surprised too. I never lose any updates, even in this case I updated both Asustor portal to version 2.2.4.r1020 and ADM to version 3.0.3.RAI4.That is why I thought the problem was up to date. Moreover, also the app Airemote mobile can’t find the Nas any longer and only the cursor appears on the TV screen. What should I do more than this? Do you have any idea about it? It’s frustrating having a Nas I can’t utilize with all its specific functions.
Thanks in advance.

Oops, I encountered the same problem after rebooted my NAS. I'm writing a support ticket to asustor to see what happens. I'll recommend you can send a support ticket too.
User avatar
orion
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 am

Re: version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Postby magillagorilla » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:13 pm

orion wrote:
magillagorilla wrote:I am surprised too. I never lose any updates, even in this case I updated both Asustor portal to version 2.2.4.r1020 and ADM to version 3.0.3.RAI4.That is why I thought the problem was up to date. Moreover, also the app Airemote mobile can’t find the Nas any longer and only the cursor appears on the TV screen. What should I do more than this? Do you have any idea about it? It’s frustrating having a Nas I can’t utilize with all its specific functions.
Thanks in advance.

Oops, I encountered the same problem after rebooted my NAS. I'm writing a support ticket to asustor to see what happens. I'll recommend you can send a support ticket too.


I received the answer to the ticket opened at the Support Central. I was provided the previously version to the Asustor Portal upgrade and after the installation the right functioning has been reset. I am going to inform the Support Center about the success of the operation.
Best Regards.
magillagorilla
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: version 2.2.4.r1020 asustor portal. Incompatibility

Postby orion » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:09 am

magillagorilla wrote:I received the answer to the ticket opened at the Support Central. I was provided the previously version to the Asustor Portal upgrade and after the installation the right functioning has been reset. I am going to inform the Support Center about the success of the operation.
Best Regards.

Thanks. I did the same. Waiting for the new fix.
EDIT: Just updated to the latest version (2.2.4.r1101). The bug is fixed. :D I'll watch it in the coming days.
User avatar
orion
 
Posts: 2337
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 11:09 am

Return to ASUSTOR Portal

  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests