Amazon Cloud Drive

Got a feature request? Great! Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

abuenano
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Amazon Cloud Drive

Post by abuenano »

It would be great to have sync capacity with Amazon Cloud Drive. This is a great use case for all of us that have Amazon Prime which provide unlimited storage/backup of photos.

Do you have this integration in the roadmap?

Thank you in advance.
Vincent.T@AST

Re: Amazon Cloud Drive

Post by Vincent.T@AST »

Hi abuenano,

Thanks for your comment. Our engineer has started to study the Amazon Cloud Drive API and will begin the integration soon.
Ryland

Post by Ryland »

Is there any update on the timeline as to when this will be added?
aenigmainc

Post by aenigmainc »

I also would love this integration. Duplicati has very good integration so maybe use that as your baseline.
elliot_pl

Post by elliot_pl »

I would also like to see this implemented.
proxtg

Post by proxtg »

I have been waiting this apk for a very long time. There is still no improvement. I wonder if you will be publishing this apk soon ??
XeNBabY

Post by XeNBabY »

Vincent.T@AST wrote:Hi abuenano,

Thanks for your comment. Our engineer has started to study the Amazon Cloud Drive API and will begin the integration soon.
Can we have an update on the development of this as it seems quite a few users really want this. The unlimited photo storage (with prime) and Asustor seems like a perfect cloud backup solution!
proxtg

Post by proxtg »

I lost my belief that you have talented people who can do this software on your team. Although QNAP, synology and even NetGear have put these software into action, even if ASUSTOR, the leading company in the industry, still can not make this software, I think you have to watch your software team. You can say that it is not easy for me, but be sure if Amazon started to provide this service and if I started to learn to do software I would have written the amazon client. But you still can not. You need to be interested in this matter as soon as possible. Because every day asustor loses customers because of this indifference.
thebirillo67

Post by thebirillo67 »

Me too, I whish this app... We hope it will be released soon!
jmc74

Post by jmc74 »

any updates on this? now that Google is limiting photo storage, more people will move to Amazon unlimited.

Return to “Feature Requests”