AS-602T comes up as uninitialized after update

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

tmsutton
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS-602T comes up as uninitialized after update

Post by tmsutton »

I did an update on my NAS recently, thought it was funny that it did not appear to come back online. Upon further investigation after the update it changed the unit from a static IP to DHCP, I installed the Asustor control centre in an attempt to find the NAS,which is when I found out the unit was now coming up as uninitialized, if I try to proceed to initialize the unit it tells me that there are no drives available. This unit was working flawlessly prior to the upgrade for some time, make me wonder why I bothered to upgrade the software and brick the unit..
orion

Re: AS-602T comes up as uninitialized after update

Post by orion »

Sounds weird. You should not do any actions to your NAS. Send a support request to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/
tmsutton

Post by tmsutton »

I did that about 4 days ago, no response yet. :(
Elusivity

Post by Elusivity »

I've recently experienced the exact same issue

tmsutton did you ever get a response on this?

I'll do the same, I don't really want to lose the data on the two internal drives.
seti007

Post by seti007 »

Im having the same issue, did you guys find a fix?
jfitz

Post by jfitz »

I too had a problem when upgrading to ADM 3.0.5RDU1. The upgrade didn't finish as it said it could not find some files
Luckily I just rebooted the unit and all came back. I have not been the only one with this problem
I reported this issue On Feb 3, but haven't heard back from Asustor. I'll give them a little break as it was their New Year up to Feb 20
Hope they come up with a fix soon

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”