Latest ADM 2.7.1.RFT5 Causing App Install Issues (5401)

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

steamship
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Latest ADM 2.7.1.RFT5 Causing App Install Issues (5401)

Post by steamship »

I've been running a RAID0 setup with 2x6TB drives with the 2.6.x ADM release. I recently got two more HDDS and because I'm running a RAID0 setup, I had to delete the array and reinitialise it with the 4 drives, again in RAID0. I also took the opportunity of installing the latest ADM, 2.7.1.RFT5.

I've been reinstalling the apps I had previously (as these get deleted when the array was deleted), but have been getting an error 5401 on several apps that I'm trying to install, which worked previously. One of these apps is Serviio. Part of this install requires the installation of JRE and FFMPEG. Whenever I try to install any of these apps, I get the error message:

Unknown error.: Cannot apply settings. (Ref. 5401)

I've searched through the forum but can't find anything specific relating to this error.

Apart from downgrading the ADM to the previous version I was using (if that is possible), is there anything else I can check for that might help pinpoint the exact problem?
orion

Re: Latest ADM 2.7.1.RFT5 Causing App Install Issues (5401)

Post by orion »

I did not install Serviio. However, did you install Media-Pack application which includes some libraries? You might be able to have a try. If it does not solve the problem, you should send a support request to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/
steamship

Re: Latest ADM 2.7.1.RFT5 Causing App Install Issues (5401)

Post by steamship »

Great, thanks. That's two steps forward anyway. I installed the Media-Pack app fine. I then installed the JRE and FFMPEG apps fine as well. When I tried the Serviio app, I still got the 5401 message. However, I tried again, but this time I didn't tick the box to enable the relevant port, and it installed fine. I just need to figure out which port to enable manually and all should be well.

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”