Radarr?

Radarr is a fork of Sonarr that aims to turn it into something like CouchPotato (Sonarr for movies).
MikeG.6.5
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Radarr?

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

The team that makes Sonarr has been working on a new movie version called Radarr. I haven't seen any screen shots yet, but from the rumors I've been hearing it's CouchPotato and more.

Any chance you may be able to get a working copy of this for the Asustor platform Mafredri? If so, I would be more than willing to provide a test platform to give feedback....

https://github.com/Radarr/Radarr

and along the same type of thing, there is a .net app I've been running with an open PuTTY session on my main laptop, because I can't seem to get it working normally. Do you think you could take a look at PlexRequests.net (Now called Ombi or some such thing) found here: https://github.com/tidusjar/Ombi/releases

I can get it to run via PuTTY but would love to get it running as an installed app from App Central. Just not sure how I need to make things work to make the changes.
itdaboyz

Re: Radarr?

Post by itdaboyz »

That would be really great!
CouchPotato is fine, but Sonarr is next level imo, so Radarr should be too.
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Interesting, I've somehow completely missed this. I'll have a look :) !
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
Storage: AS-604T with 3GB RAM (Kingston KVR1333D3S8S9/2G)
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Regarding your other problem @MikeG.6.5, you could, for now, install tmux and run PlexRequests inside the tmux session. This allows you to disconnect (close PuTTY) and it will still be running inside the tmux.

I've released tmux for asustor over at my command line tools thread. (Requires ncurses to be installed first).

Then it's simple:
  • Run tmux by entering the command: tmux
  • Launch PlexRequests as you normally would do
  • Detach tmux by pressing: Ctrl+B, D (that's first Ctrl+B, then release and hit D)
You can then later log in with PuTTY again and re-attach by running the command: tmux attach

Hope that helps, for now at least :)
Hi, I'm new here. Looking to be active in the community and help with development :).
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Mafredi, thanks for the info on tmux. This looks like it's taken care of needing a constantly running PuTTY session.

Next question I have is, the app seems to sort of implode from time to time. Will this be reflected in the tmux session? If I attach to it and PlexRequests has locked or frozen how would I exit/restart? Just form a new tmux session?
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Hmm, does Ctrl+C work to quit the application even when frozen? If so then I would just recommend you `tmux attach`, `Ctrl+C`, and relaunch :)
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

No, that doesn't work.

And the script I modified that should have given a start, stop, restart doesn't work after a few days, and I can't kill the process. Not sure, but I think they have some issues with the code, yet. As I'm about the only one that sees the problem it hasn't been a high priority.
mafredri

Post by mafredri »

Here. We. Go!

https://github.com/mafredri/asustor-radarr/releases

---

Re: the other problem, can you detach the process with `Ctrl+Z`? If so you can kill it with `kill %%`, or if that doesn't work, `kill -9 %%`.
MikeG.6.5

Post by MikeG.6.5 »

Thanks Mafredi! :)

Got it installed and running now. Will run a test of a download when I find one I want to test it with, and I know it's on my torrent provider.

For the other, kill didn't work before I tried tmux. I will have to test this some and get back to you.
ulTimaS

Post by ulTimaS »

I've installed this package and it has been running fine the last couple of days. But now it crashes all the time. If I restart Radarr it will crash within 1 minute. Specifically when the movies are refreshed. This is the error I get:

Code: Select all

[v0.2.0.212] System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'System.Drawing.GDIPlus' threw an exception. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: libgdiplus.so.0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
  at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x000cc] in <360d2c78ba5a464c84ab987e916718c3>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor (System.String filename, System.Boolean useIcm) [0x0002b] in <360d2c78ba5a464c84ab987e916718c3>:0 
  at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <360d2c78ba5a464c84ab987e916718c3>:0 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Bitmap:.ctor (string)
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaCover.CoverAlreadyExistsSpecification.IsValidGDIPlusImage (System.String filename) [0x00000] in <cb29cfc4e81b407c8b64b997a2de305c>:0 
It's a Mono 4.6.1 problem and I saw other people have it as well (with Sonarr, but it's almost the same). Some people say, just install the libgdiplus package, but I'm not sure how to do that on my NAS. Others say revert back to Mono 4.2, but again I don't know where I can find a previous Asustor mono package.

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=8412&p=26511&hili ... lus#p26511
https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/sonarr-crash ... s/12939/11

Return to “Radarr (Beta)”