It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:49 pm
All times are UTC + 8 hours

[APKG Domoticz x86_64] update to 3.5877

home automation

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby BasPost » Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi Philippe,

Thanks you very much for your quick reply! Even on travel being so quick!
If I understand correct, you don't actually have Domoticz installed on your own NAS, but made the app package.
In the Domoticz web interface, going to the settings page, there you can select the beta channel. Under settings you can also update Domoticz.
It will download and try to install it, this doesn't work now.

I will wait and gladly help you testing further development.

Once again, thank you for your help and development!
BasPost
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby father.mande » Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Hi BasPort,
BasPost wrote:Hi Philippe,
Thanks you very much for your quick reply! Even on travel being so quick!
If I understand correct, you don't actually have Domoticz installed on your own NAS, but made the app package.
In the Domoticz web interface, going to the settings page, there you can select the beta channel. Under settings you can also update Domoticz.
It will download and try to install it, this doesn't work now.
I will wait and gladly help you testing further development.
Once again, thank you for your help and development!


... NO, don't be affraid ... I have installed my own package ... but really I have only a theoretical view of how to use it and configure it ... :lol: :lol: so I can't test lot of things ...

For the update ... I think ... I will be able (shortly) to provide a new bash file to do the job ... if the GUI call this bash (already present in Domoticz BUT false (adapted to an Ubuntu desktop)) ... it can be run ... if GUI use another way ... the update will be done using the shell script and not the GUI ...

Stay tuned ... I will be back shortly (I hope)

Philippe.
AS5002T / AS202TE / AS1002T
My Blog specific to my APKG : https://blog.father-mande.ovh/
User avatar
father.mande
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:55 am

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby father.mande » Tue May 24, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi BasPort,

Please find attach a PATCH for the existing (so it's not a new APKG for the moment) Domoticz APKG to do update directly from inside Domoticz

I am not a user ... so I don't know the procedure to update as beta ... but running the new shell script (rewrite) updatebeta work as well (I am now with version 3.5166 May 24 2016)

How-to : in a ssh console (root / your_password)
1 get the file attached : patch_domoticz.tgz
2 put it in any shared resource ... for ex. Public
3 cd to_path_where_you_have_copied_the_file
cd /share/Public (for ex.)
4 untar the file
tar xzf patch_domoticz.tgz
5 enter in the folder created
cd patch_domoticz
6 copy all (4) the files to Domoticz
cp -p * /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz/

then suppress the patch folder and tar file
cd ..
rm -rf patch_domoticz
rm -f patch_domoticz.tgz


How I have tested (but perhaps another solution exist)
cd /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz/ YOU MUST BE in the Domoticz folder if like me you use the script
and just execute the new updatebeta
./updatebeta
... Domoticz is automatically restarted (wait 15sec. to end of restart)
... you can quit the console

It's all
PLEASE return result ... then I can incorporate it in the APKG ... if it works ...

patch_domoticz.tgz
new updatebeta and updaterelease script ...
(904 Bytes) Downloaded 328 times

Philippe.
AS5002T / AS202TE / AS1002T
My Blog specific to my APKG : https://blog.father-mande.ovh/
User avatar
father.mande
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:55 am

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby BasPost » Tue May 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Hi Philippe,
Thank you very much for the script. I've managed to copy the 4 files in de Domoticz folder. When I try to run the ./updatebeta script. It starts downloading and installing, but at the end I got this error:
Code: Select all
Restarting Domoticz... (please standby...)
./updatebeta: line 22: sudo: not found


I have done this with Terminal on Mac, ssh into the AS7004T Nas as root or admin
BasPost
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby father.mande » Tue May 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Hi,

Hum!
I don't use sudo in my script ... but original use it ???

can you make a print of updatebeta script here ???

In fact you must have in /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz
updatebeta 1410 Bytes
updatebeta.ori 583 Bytes (original script)
updaterelease 1476
updaterelease.ori 549
Code: Select all
root@AS5002TaPhil:/share/Public/development/patch_domoticz # cd /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz/
root@AS5002TaPhil:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/domoticz # ls -ali update*
37359259 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root          1410 May 24 11:40 updatebeta*
37359274 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root           583 May 24 09:27 updatebeta.ori*
37359276 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          1476 May 24 11:50 updaterelease*
37359263 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root           549 Mar  2 08:44 updaterelease.ori*
root@AS5002TaPhil:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/domoticz #


Philippe.
AS5002T / AS202TE / AS1002T
My Blog specific to my APKG : https://blog.father-mande.ovh/
User avatar
father.mande
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:55 am

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby BasPost » Wed May 25, 2016 2:16 am

father.mande wrote:Hi,

Hum!
I don't use sudo in my script ... but original use it ???

can you make a print of updatebeta script here ???

In fact you must have in /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz
updatebeta 1410 Bytes
updatebeta.ori 583 Bytes (original script)
updaterelease 1476
updaterelease.ori 549
Code: Select all
root@AS5002TaPhil:/share/Public/development/patch_domoticz # cd /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz/
root@AS5002TaPhil:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/domoticz # ls -ali update*
37359259 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root          1410 May 24 11:40 updatebeta*
37359274 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root           583 May 24 09:27 updatebeta.ori*
37359276 -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          1476 May 24 11:50 updaterelease*
37359263 -rwxrwxr-x    1 root     root           549 Mar  2 08:44 updaterelease.ori*
root@AS5002TaPhil:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/domoticz #


Philippe.


Hi Philippe,

You are my hero, I think I screwed up copying the new scripts. I tested it again, start over again, and it works! My Domoticz is now on the newest beta software. Once again thank you very much!
BasPost
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: [APKG Domoticz x86_64] update to 3.5837

Postby father.mande » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 am

Hi,

Please find the version for x86_64 model of : Domoticz 3.5837 (or a little more due to github source)

This version integrate support for Z-Wave gadget ADD support for Tellstick

download in first post (but proposed to Asustor for App. Central integration)

Philippe.
NB armhf version is coming ...
AS5002T / AS202TE / AS1002T
My Blog specific to my APKG : https://blog.father-mande.ovh/
User avatar
father.mande
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:55 am

Re: [APKG Domoticz x86_64] update to 3.5837

Postby Spartanineo » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi,

Thank you Father mande.
I bought one of connected bulbs Philips and these is recognized with no problem at all. One very thank you for the application.

Best regards
Spartanineo
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:32 am

Re: [APKG Domoticz x86_64] update to 3.5837

Postby roiz » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi All,
I was following the discussion and I can find any solving method to my problem.
Thanks Father to your email support

I had Domoticz Version 3.4834 (March 2nd 2016) and I removed and tried to install new but it always install the same version.
I tried to install APK of the first discussion and It stacked my NAS :o . I need to do reboot it every time and finally when I could open the Domoticz it said it is at OFFLINE Mode without any option to make it ONLINE. At the end , I need to reset my NAS to factory :twisted:

There is any Simple way to update the Domoticz to newest version - I'm not unix expert :ugeek: ??
roiz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Re: [BETA 0 APKG Domoticz x86_64] search testers

Postby roiz » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:56 pm

father.mande wrote:Hi BasPort,

Please find attach a PATCH for the existing (so it's not a new APKG for the moment) Domoticz APKG to do update directly from inside Domoticz

I am not a user ... so I don't know the procedure to update as beta ... but running the new shell script (rewrite) updatebeta work as well (I am now with version 3.5166 May 24 2016)

How-to : in a ssh console (root / your_password)
1 get the file attached : patch_domoticz.tgz
2 put it in any shared resource ... for ex. Public
3 cd to_path_where_you_have_copied_the_file
cd /share/Public (for ex.)
4 untar the file
tar xzf patch_domoticz.tgz
5 enter in the folder created
cd patch_domoticz
6 copy all (4) the files to Domoticz
cp -p * /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz/

then suppress the patch folder and tar file
cd ..
rm -rf patch_domoticz
rm -f patch_domoticz.tgz


How I have tested (but perhaps another solution exist)
cd /usr/local/AppCentral/domoticz/ YOU MUST BE in the Domoticz folder if like me you use the script
and just execute the new updatebeta
./updatebeta
... Domoticz is automatically restarted (wait 15sec. to end of restart)
... you can quit the console

It's all
PLEASE return result ... then I can incorporate it in the APKG ... if it works ...

patch_domoticz.tgz

Philippe.


Hi Philippe,
Can you please update the patch to update the official version and not the beta?
Thanks,
Roi.
roiz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Domoticz

  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests