red light on disk trays

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.
halkx1
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

red light on disk trays

Post by halkx1 »

Hi

I am experiencing a strange behaviour on my 608

There are two lights on every disk tray (a green upper light and another light below). In my case the second light blinks red when there is a transfer going on only....not every tray's light blinks red...first it was tray 2 then tray 6 and finally tray 8...now all three lights blink red and only when there is a transfer happening...I have checked the three disks in these trays and they are fine with no errors or smart warnings....

Anyone has any idea as to what is going on?? I have a 7010t and a 6208t and they don't experience this kind of behaviour...

Thanks

Michael
orion

Re: red light on disk trays

Post by orion »

I did not encounter this problem before on my AS-304T. What's your ADM version? If it's not the latest one, I think you should try it. Otherwise, you might need to report it to asustor. http://support.asustor.com/
halkx1

Re: red light on disk trays

Post by halkx1 »

well, after I have posted I offloaded some data of the nas and restarted....it seems that the red light blinks when there is a transfer to inform me that the disk is getting full....now that there is fewer data there is no blinking going on...Strange...

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”