Upgrade to ADM 2.6 Broke Sonarr

Sonarr is a PVR for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

gwild0r
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Upgrade to ADM 2.6 Broke Sonarr

Post by gwild0r »

Just upgraded to ADM 2.6 and now sonarr is broken. :(

I go to click on System to get a Status. And there are dots moving back and forth on disk space like something is about to load, same with logs.

Then after sometime sonarr just stops working.
sonarr1.PNG
sonarr1.PNG (15.9 KiB) Viewed 13450 times
Also tried deleting the app, and then reinstalling from app central. Same problem.
lanimul

Re: Upgrade to ADM 2.6 Broke Sonarr

Post by lanimul »

Image is cropped, but are u able to click on the Updates tab?

I haven't had problems with Sonarr since taking the ADM 2.6.1.RFH1 on 602t update. My Sonarr version is 2.0.0.4146 - May 11 2016.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
itdaboyz

Post by itdaboyz »

Same here no problem on 2.6 with Sonarr.
gwild0r

Post by gwild0r »

I click updates Tab and i just get the dots moving back and forth.

Which version of Mono are you guys using? the version of sonarr i was using before I deleted I think was 2.0.0.4146. But since deleteing the app and re-installing it this morning sonarr is 2.0.0.3somethingsomething.

Also on AS 202TE.. with the intel atom processor.
lanimul

Post by lanimul »

Mono 4.2.2.r1

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
gwild0r

Post by gwild0r »

yea, that's the same version i'm using..
jumpjet

Post by jumpjet »

Same here on the AS-302T ADM 2.6.1.R5H1 with Mono 4.2.2.r1

Originally I had a later version updated via Sonarr, and the Asustor version update was older, so I ignored it.

Since the ADM update it's not been working, and trying to log in to the web interface just leaves me with a blank screen "connecting"

I've stopped and started it a few times and rebooted the box to no avail. I backed up the config and database via SSH, and un-installed then reinstalled the app. The web interface still doesn't work prior to and after re-uploading the config file and database.

I've also ensured that the sonarr ports are open on the box's firewall

Now I am stuck and don't know what to do ..... I've hit my Linus system knowledge limit
orion

Post by orion »

Mine is working fine: ADM 2.6.1.R5H1, Sonarr 2.0.0.3530, Mono 4.2.2.r1.
And, after updated to the latest one (2.0.0.4146), it is still working fine.
itdaboyz

Post by itdaboyz »

Try loading Sonarr via SSH to have the output and see if an error is shown at loading.
jumpjet

Post by jumpjet »

itdaboyz wrote:Try loading Sonarr via SSH to have the output and see if an error is shown at loading.
I'm afraid I don't know how to do that, my Linux knowledge is poor.

I can use Bitvise SSH client to log onto the box. I use the Bitvise SFTP client to backup configs and stuff like that, and there is a 'xterm' command window open at the same time.

I have just re-installed again with the same results, but I didn't upload the previous database or config, however there was this entry at the bottom of the nzbdrone.log (sonarr/config/logs) :-

Code: Select all

16-6-7 12:39:20.7|Fatal|ConsoleApp|Address already in use. This can happen if another instance of Sonarr is already running another application is using the same port (default: 8989) or the user has insufficient permissions
Any ideas?

As far as I am aware there is nothing else using the same port. I use default ports for all my apps. As for permissions, I know how to set them and what each permission does, but I don't know what the correct permissions are for this application and the app's file/folders

Cheers

Return to “sonarr”