[RESOLVE] Return Off Support => Can't upgrade it

This is where you can find the latest ADM official release. Feel free to discuss any questions regarding it here.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Nawae
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

[RESOLVE] Return Off Support => Can't upgrade it

Post by Nawae »

Hello everyone.

Since my nas is income support, I can not update it . He tells me he can not contact the server. Manual updates do not work days . I was 2.1.2 . I tried to 2.4.X but nothing happens . I managed to spend in 2.1.1 , but again, no updates are possible.

Can you help me ?
Have u got an idea ?

Thx u.

Nawae.
Last edited by Nawae on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
orion

Re: Return Off Support => Can't upgrade it

Post by orion »

I think you should need to upgrade to 2.2.2 first, then to the newest one. I don't know the file anchor. I think you should send a support request to asustor.
Here is another topic that is similar to yours. http://forum.asustor.com/viewtopic.php? ... 79&p=23279
Nawae

Post by Nawae »

Hi,

Thx you Orion.

I will make that to night.

I tell u.

Nawae.
Nawae

Post by Nawae »

Hi All,

None of the versions I could recover seems to work . In addition, the server to the automatic updates do not seem up against my Nas . Really amazing. Some additional information :

BIOS Version : 1.13
Version ADM (now) : 2.1.1.R3B2
orion

Post by orion »

Nawae wrote:Hi All,

None of the versions I could recover seems to work . In addition, the server to the automatic updates do not seem up against my Nas . Really amazing. Some additional information :

BIOS Version : 1.13
Version ADM (now) : 2.1.1.R3B2
Did you mean that you tried to upgrade to 2.2.2, but failed? Or you sent a support request to asustor, and they cannot help you to do upgrade? You'd better to provide more detailed information here. "automatic update" function should fail as expected, because your ADM version is too old.
Nawae

Post by Nawae »

Hi !

The support kindly contacted me following the creation of a ticket . I was able to board the versions in the right order with their help. Actually had to download the version 2.2.2 and 2.4.2, and I found my automatic upload ! My link was not to be good :( . I caught my delay could so quickly.

Thx all !

Return to “[Official] For AS-60X Series”