FTP Explorer can't connect

FTP Explorer is an FTP client that allows your ASUSTOR NAS to directly connect to and transfer files from FTP sites. Its intuitive interface is able to display the connected FTP site's file and directory structure allowing you to transfer files via drag and drop. FTP Explorer supports resuming downloads, the deleting of remote files, an FTP site manager and also FTPS connections which allow you to enjoy secure file transfers.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

TheLid
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

FTP Explorer can't connect

Post by TheLid »

Hi

I have just installed this and I can't get it to connect to the FTP server of my seedbox. I know all the details are correct as I've tried them with CuteFTP and net2ftp (also from the Asustor store).

Error is "Please check your settings and try again. (Ref. 5601)

Thanks
lanimul

Re: FTP Explorer can't connect

Post by lanimul »

Standard "ftp" protocol? Ie.. Not SFTP..

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
sksbir

Post by sksbir »

Hello
Just to be sure you didn't forget something and to test the FTP explorer is running well, I suggest you to install Filezilla FTP server on your laptop or desktop, and then try to connect to it from FTP explorer.
sys

Post by sys »

I have connected my NAS through FTP Explorer to the other two NAS in different locations to move video around. It seems to be quite ok for a long time already. Maybe you can try the different options with passive mode etc to see if the settings matter.

Return to “FTP Explorer”