No more USB tuners detected in Looksgood or DVBlink

Your very personal TV Server.
Bobby1234
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

No more USB tuners detected in Looksgood or DVBlink

Post by Bobby1234 »

After making upgrade of ADM to the newest version I lost all the USB tuners I hade connected to the NAS 5102T.
Now it doesn't detect any USB tuner. I have PCTV 292e and 73e.
My previous NAS was made by Synology and there worked everything perfectly. If there was an error or issue, few days after the fix was published.
ASUSTOR is much worser - this problem is described many times in forums from DVBLink and nothing happens.
The only advice was to upgrade to beta version of Media Pack. It didn't help.
So people of Asustor please take care of your customers and make a fix to bring the NAS server to life. Otherwise I will sell it or return it to the seller and buy Synology again :( :( :( :(
eightace

Re: No more USB tuners detected in Looksgood or DVBlink

Post by eightace »

I have the same tuner. You need to go back to the old firmware I think:

http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=30745
Shawn.S@AST

Re: No more USB tuners detected in Looksgood or DVBlink

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

Hi Bobby1234,

Thanks for your kind feedback!

For 73e, we have verified it to be working with the ADM 2.5.0, 2.5.1, and ADM 2.5.2 beta. Can you disable and enable Looksgood to see if it can work again?

For PCTV 292e, we have not tested it and it is not in our compatibility list. We will try to talk with its manufacture for cross compatibility test soon.

DVBlink are working on a new version for ADM 2.5.2 as well now. Before that is available, if you would like to use the USB tuner, please kindly roll back to the previous version of ADM.

Also, as we will need to upgrade the Linux Kernel in order to accommodate certain new functions. but the USB tuner makers may not have the newer corresponding driver; under that case, we will advise you to stay at the current ADM version before the USB tuner driver is available from the USB tuner makers which we can integrate in.

Return to “DVBLink TV Server”