Google Drive NO LONGER WORKS - ASUSTOR PLEASE REPLY

Google Drive cloud storage service allows you to seamlessly integrate the data on your NAS with Google Drive

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

ASUS604TU
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Google Drive NO LONGER WORKS - ASUSTOR PLEASE REPLY

Post by ASUS604TU »

Google Documents List API version 3.0

Warning: The deprecation period for Version 3 of the Google Documents List API is nearly at an end. On April 20, 2015, we will discontinue service for this API. This means that service calls to the API are no longer supported, and features implemented using this API will not function after April 20, 2015. You must migrate to the Drive API as soon as possible to avoid disruptions to your application.

The Google Drive app designed for the Asustor NAS relies on the above API which is now officially switched off.

ASUSTOR PLEASE UPDATE THE GOOGLE DRIVE APP TO USE THE NEW API.
Last edited by ASUS604TU on Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elrique64

Re: Google Drive NO LONGER WORKS - ASUSTOR PLEASE REPLY

Post by Elrique64 »

Asustor has little to no presence on these forums. What presence they do have is usually limited to announcements or to specific questions they are referred to from generated tickets.

My advice would be to create a ticket at the following site:

http://support.asustor.com/

Since Asustor is the maintainer for this application, I would hope they would already know about it, but nothing is 100%.... Once you get a ticket made, and start getting dialog with the Asustor techs, if you would, please report back here with whatever you find out. Others with the same questions/issues might pop in looking for the same thing you did.
ASUS604TU

Post by ASUS604TU »

Thanks Elrique64, I have submitted a ticket.

Hopefully I will be able to update the status of the fix when I get a reply.
ASUS604TU

Post by ASUS604TU »

I have received a reply for the ASUSTOR support team.

ASUSTOR became aware of the API issue on the 9th of April (odd as the API has been flagged for retirement for much longer than that).

They are working on an updated app which incorporates the new API but unfortunately it is not a simple substitution and will require a substantial rewrite of the app code.

There is currently no estimate for the release of the updated app.
lanimul

Post by lanimul »

App don't work properly anyways
ASUS604TU

Post by ASUS604TU »

Up until the API being switched off the Google Drive app worked flawlessly in the mode NAS->>Google Drive one way.
orion

Post by orion »

I got a notification from asustor support that there is a beta updated version for this issue. I tried it being working fine. You can send a support request to asustor to get it to have a try.

Return to “Data Sync for Google Drive”