Dont Buy - Aweful support andproduct cannot connect to VPN

Interested in our products? Please post any inquiries here.
Paul
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Dont Buy - Aweful support andproduct cannot connect to VPN

Post by Paul »

Issued ticket #4471 on December 10th and have had daily emails promisisng to connect and support person just keeps me hanging in spite of many promises to fast track my case and make it a priority.\I am NOT impressed.
I am online now, have skyped him and sent many emails - all with NO RESPONSE at all.
Seems there is a problem with their product if they cannot fix a VPN connection.
I will retract my criticism if i get satisfaction - which does not seem to be forthcoming.
BAD EXPERIENCE :( :( :( :(
sys

Re: Dont Buy - Aweful support andproduct cannot connect to VPN

Post by sys »

my experience has been great with Asustor support though. They replied very fast and can even do remote session to help. I have the VPN client connection issue the other days and after their assistance, now everything is back to normal. And I feel that the more information you give them, the quicker they can diagnose for you. And be sure that your inbound network bandwidth should be good enough if remote session is required. fyi.
Paul

Post by Paul »

Time for me to eat a bit of humble pie - on this post also. I have posted the same apology in a different thread that I started - I was that annoyed at the time!

After posting the original posting above, I did get the attention that I was seeking in the first instance. It just took some rather public shouting.
The technical support team of John Hou gave me 100% attention that same evening and after 2 1/2 hours of full analysis and testing and with the help of his R&D experts, we were able to establish that there was nothing wrong with Asustor software update or the original hardware.
So for this, please accept my sincerest apologies with regard to berating this company.

However, from a simple customer experience point of view, I hope the lesson of providing a solution and not merely excuses has been learnt. I work in a customer focussed role and have learnt to provide a solution or a selection of options to problems for my clients to then decide the next best steps they would like to make. The key aspects that I hope Asustor has learnt from this are:
- Prompt action or responses to customer requests for help. The timezone differential needs to be done away with and 24 hour and 7 day coverage should be provided.
- Provide solutions not excuses

So, Asustor, once again forgive me for berating your staff and your product
Yours sincerely
Paul
damien599901

Post by damien599901 »

@Paul : can i merge the 2 topics please ?
regards
Storage: AS7004T & AS5002T
Network: FREEBOX REVOLUTION V6
Laptop: Apple MACBOOK Pro OS X El Capitan & Windows 10
Media Player: ASUSTOR NAS with Kodi 16 Beta & HD_Engine 1 (thanks Fathe_Mande)
Portable: iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air

Return to “Presales”