roll back driver

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

uglykids
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

roll back driver

Post by uglykids »

(1.0.3.r764) download directory is not working
:x scroll bar is better than clicking the next button on search result
Kerry

Re: roll back driver

Post by Kerry »

The download directory works fine for me in the Preferences/General or on top of menu when I want to download a certain search.
uglykids

Post by uglykids »

only works on Add download task window/general and set the download directory manually (every result you want to download) but on setting/preferences (gear icon)+default download directory is not working (my specified folder showed but the download files keep going to the old target folder)
also like I mentioned above, I don't like the idea of 20 search result per page (even thou the window is maximize) compared to previous firmware, you just scroll or drag the side tab.
Shawn.S@AST

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

Hi Uglykids, thanks for the feedback. We are studying to roll back to the original scroll bar format as originally we want to enhance the speed in Firefox browser. If this is the causing inconvenience we will roll it back. For the other issue you mentioned about directory, we are verifying it now and will correct it immediately.
Shawn.S@AST

Post by Shawn.S@AST »

Hi Uglykids,

We have rectified this issue and also put the scroll bar back. The app now is under testing. Once it is finished, we will release it immediately. In the mean time, you can download from the following link and install in the Manual Install of App Central to have a first trial of the Beta also:

For AS-2, 3 series: http://shawn.myasustor.com:8100/portal/ ... XkYBLFVOI0
For AS-6 series: http://shawn.myasustor.com:8100/portal/ ... r3/C5KZza0
uglykids

Post by uglykids »

for the beta version, sorting the search result is easier for me and for the default download directory destination works fine now.
Looking forward for the official update release.
Thank you
uglykids

Post by uglykids »

not sure if you can still read this ... I did update to 2.4.2 RIG1 again coz I thought its going to be alright now but same thing happened like before and Im afraid to try the 2.5 beta coz there is no way to go back on that ... for now can anyone please give me the link again for the previous firmware version (which is 2.4.0 RFU6).... I did the rollback before but the link is broken now ..
thank you

Return to “Download Center”