OwnCloud Enterprise

ownCloud gives you universal access to your files through a web interface or WebDAV. It also provides a platform to easily view & sync your contacts, calendars and bookmarks across all your devices and enables basic editing right on the web. Installation has minimal server requirements, does not need special permissions and is quick. ownCloud is extendable via a simple but powerful API for applications and plugins.

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

leecool
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: OwnCloud Enterprise

Post by leecool »

what a shame about the typo...
I just package a new one, please download it via the link below and then go for manual install.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rw11l41aeoym1 ... y.apk?dl=0

When you first install the app, you can change the data folder to other share folder:
owncloudenterprise.png
owncloudenterprise.png (99.99 KiB) Viewed 6950 times
For the package install, I didn't find a way that you can change the installation folder location and name for Own Cloud Enterprise.

Enjoy it~
leecool
mdof2

Post by mdof2 »

Thanks leecool.
I was aware of changing the data folder, and had done that.

For clarification:
This package you've updated corrects the typo of the installation folder?
You are unable to find where to change the installation location?

Very much appreciate your assistance.
leecool

Post by leecool »

well, since I change the name of the application, it will be recognized as another application for system.
Which mean you are not able to carry your current settings and data to the new one.
and yes, this just corrects the typo of the installation folder. I didn't find a way to pack this package for user to select the location while installing.
Hope this helps.
mdof2

Post by mdof2 »

Thank you leecool. Appreciate the assistance.
Rather than choosing the folder for installation, could one edit the pre-install.sh for the install path? (obviously would be specific to that instance only.)

Return to “ownCloud”