New Download center update not installing

Download Center is an excellent download manager allows you to easily download and save files to your NAS. Your NAS can effectively replace your computer in helping you with any download jobs.
Elrique64
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

New Download center update not installing

Post by Elrique64 »

I see Download center has a new update out. I've tried several times to install it and keep getting an error. Install App Error (Ref. -184)

I tried this with Download Center running and also with it stopped. Not sure what else to try now. This is on a 202T with ADM 2.01 running.

Thanks for looking,
Mike G.
hockeyfox

Re: New Download center update not installing

Post by hockeyfox »

Exactly the same issue here. And that includes an Itunes update and Soundsgood. There is also a new ADM 2.2 but I can not open the image file. Definite issues here.
orion

Post by orion »

hockeyfox wrote:Exactly the same issue here. And that includes an Itunes update and Soundsgood. There is also a new ADM 2.2 but I can not open the image file. Definite issues here.
I can upgrade to ADM 2.2 successfully (Oh, I upgraded from ADM 2.2 beta to the formal one). I believe that you should upgrade to ADM 2.2, then install the other APPs. Do you enable "live update" in ADM or do you use manual update? What error did you get?
Elrique64

Post by Elrique64 »

After updating to ADM 2.2 the Download Center updated and is now running correctly.

This is a disconnect on the part of the developers I think. It should have said something about ADM 2.2 requirements and maybe not even have shown up as an option until the ADM was updated.

In any case, it's running now, so all good!

Mike G.
hockeyfox

Post by hockeyfox »

This morning I logged in and received a message that ADM 2.2 was available. It downloaded automatically and installed. I then went to install the Soundsgood, Downloads and Itunes Server updates and they all worked.

Return to “Download Center”