Have To Login To Twonky After NAS Reboot

Twonky Server is a media server for PC, embedded, and mobile platforms that allows connected devices to browse and stream media files over a home network. Twonky Server scans and indexes media files on the server and can even aggregate media files from multiple servers to make them accessible from a central location. Music, photos, videos, and playlists, in addition to cloud media accessed through online feeds can all be accessed through Twonky Server.
IM35461
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Have To Login To Twonky After NAS Reboot

Post by IM35461 »

Hi, I have a Asustor Lockerstor 4 AS6604T which works well but the Twonky server app does not work after a NAS reboot (or after wasking up from Hardware / Power Scheduling).

Clinets trying to use Twonky get a message like "You are not logged in" and it will work again if you load the Twonky web interface entering the user name and password.

This seems to effect other brands NAS units also and they say you need to edit the twonkyserver.ini but I cannot find it :(

I enabled SSH under services to use PuTTY and have looked in the folders but caanot find any files relating to the Twonky install.

The Twonky version is Twonky Server 8.5.3-6

Help!

Many thanks.
Nazar78

Re: Have To Login To Twonky After NAS Reboot

Post by Nazar78 »

I'm no longer using this app, using Jellyfin now, but here's the location:

/usr/local/AppCentral/twonky/config/TwonkyServer/twonkyserver.ini
AS5304T - 16GB DDR4 - ADM-OS modded on 2GB RAM
Internal:
- 4x10TB Toshiba RAID10 Ext4-Journal=Off
External 5 Bay USB3:
- 4x2TB Seagate modded RAID0 Btrfs-Compression
- 480GB Intel SSD for modded dm-cache (initramfs auto update patch) and Apps

When posting, consider checking the box "Notify me when a reply is posted" to get faster response
IM35461

Re: Have To Login To Twonky After NAS Reboot

Post by IM35461 »

Many thanks for the help and found it at @ASUS-01:/volume1/.@plugins/AppCentral/twonky/config/TwonkyServer

However, today it did not ask for me to login so perhaps the update to Twonky (two days ago fixed the issue).
Version: 8.5.3-6

1. fixed issues for persistent login after reboot and multiple devices in the LAN.

Version: 8.5.3

1. Official package released from Lynx Technology.

Return to “Twonky (Beta)”