Kodi 17.3 Released

Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub \
ecollin2
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Kodi 17.3 Released

Post by ecollin2 »

Asustor never gave me an updated status on my PVR ticket but it looks like Kodi 17.3 has been released by Asustor and the changelog says it enables PVR support.
Hyena

Re: Kodi 17.3 Released

Post by Hyena »

I updated my earlier version to 17.3 and after the update i cannot change my skin anymore.
Its changing the skin for only 1 sec but after that immediately changing back.
I tought its caused by the update and i done a complete uninstall, reinstall procedure but the situation still the same the only change now i stucks at the default skin.
Please help!
zenfone

Post by zenfone »

Hyena wrote:I updated my earlier version to 17.3 and after the update i cannot change my skin anymore.
I tought its caused by the update and i done a complete uninstall, reinstall procedure but the situation still the same the only change now i stucks at the default skin.
Please help!
It seems resulting from addon itself. I can change to skins: "Confluence", "Chroma" or "Estuary".
AS-604T and wait for my zenfone...
foggy69

Post by foggy69 »

Running the latest ADM 3 beta.
After an un-install of Kodi 16 and all the associated programs (Portal, Remote Centre, Web Browser and X.Org), I then installing Kodi 17.3 with all the latest betas, the Rapier skin and a few others I tried work fine.
Hyena

Post by Hyena »

Thanks for your advise, it seems you have right.
I can also do the change to the below mentioned skins, but lots of other not works (hopefully just YET).
zenfone wrote:
Hyena wrote:I updated my earlier version to 17.3 and after the update i cannot change my skin anymore.
Please help!
It seems resulting from addon itself. I can change to skins: "Confluence", "Chroma" or "Estuary".

Return to “Kodi”