Activity Monitor History has no data?

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

jauling
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Activity Monitor History has no data?

Post by jauling »

I enabled Usage History in ADM in the Activity Monitor settings months ago, but I see no data for any of the performance metrics for any of the time durations.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I do see some data when I look at realtime graphs, but none of the day/week/month/year statistics are showing data.

I've got an AS5104T running ADM 3.0.1.R9J2, none of the newer ADM versions show any fixes in the changelog for Activity Monitor.
Kapitein Haak

Re: Activity Monitor History has no data?

Post by Kapitein Haak »

Hello Jauling,

This has been the case since it was introduces ages ago. It will work for two or three days and then just stop. I created a ticket for it and they were going to fix this. The ticket has since been closed, but the issue still exists. Support isn't what it supposed to be.
You could create a new ticket and refer to this thread. I doubt they will work very hard to fix this :-(

Best regards,
Kapitein Haak.
"What would the world be like without Captain Hook?"
---
"Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum" (A wise man doesn't piss into the wind), only in Amsterdam:
https://www.google.nl/maps/@52.36289,4. ... 312!8i6656
jauling

Re: Activity Monitor History has no data?

Post by jauling »

Thanks for the quick response Mr Haak. As per your advice, I created another support ticket about this issue, ticket id #19247 if you'd like to reference it. I'll post an update here if I ever get one... Cheers man

Return to “[Official] For AS50xx/51xx Series”