Wake on Lan

memeyer
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Wake on Lan

Post by memeyer »

I have a 5004T and recently moved to a new laptop. I have installed the software (albeit not the latest due to the update failing every time (previous machine as well)) but my problem is that once the NAS goes to sleep, when I reopen Control Centre, it will not find the NAS. A scan does not find it either and trying to access it from the mapped network drives does not wake it up either. In my previous installation, Control Centre at least had the NAS listed, irrespective of whether it was active or sleeping. That way it could be woken up from the menu. If I manually start up the NAS by pressing the button on the machine, Control Centre will, after a time, find it, but that is not a proper solution. Any help would be appreciated. Running Windows 10.
orion

Re: Wake on Lan

Post by orion »

You can make ACC software to remember your NAS (ACC -> WOL -> WOL Setting) when NAS is working. There is a new icon on the right side (enable field). You can wake your NAS up by clicking this icon when NAS is in off state. (Of course, you'll need to enable WOL function.)
memeyer

Re: Wake on Lan

Post by memeyer »

Thanks Orion, I'll give that a bash and see how it plays out

Return to “[Official] For AS50xx/51xx Series”