AS5102T was running but not on LAN and unreachable. Why?!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

flyingj
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

AS5102T was running but not on LAN and unreachable. Why?!

Post by flyingj »

For the first time that I can remember, my AS5102T was unreachable on WAN or LAN. I notice that I couldn't reach my Plex server and anything else for that matter. Same on LAN and my router was not showing it as (wired) connected.

The front lights were on, but I don't think disks were spinning.

I've never seen this before. I long pressed the power to force shut it down and restarted and it's working ok now but I'd like to know why this happened. I rely on this thing for a pile of things and remote access and reliability is important to me!

The basic log in the ADM upper right corner showed nothing odd.

Any feedback is appreciated in trying to figure out what happened, and making sure it stays reliable...

Thanks!
orion

Re: AS5102T was running but not on LAN and unreachable. Why?!

Post by orion »

I don't encounter this issue. It's nearly impossible to know what's the problem without detailed info. Did you run ACC in your mobile device to check if NAS is still working? Home gateway config changed?
Wazza

Re: AS5102T was running but not on LAN and unreachable. Why?!

Post by Wazza »

Hi

Did you get any meaningful response to your question?

I have a AS5004T will a very similar problem. It works well for a few days and then disappears from the network and nothing on the HDMI port. Scan or ping the IP returns nothing. It is running, lights on and occasional disk movement. They only way to fix is force power off, same as you.

Help anyone. Cheers Wazza

Return to “[Official] For AS50xx/51xx Series”