Windows 10, no device detected in Control Center

g68
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Windows 10, no device detected in Control Center

Post by g68 »

Hi,

I have Asustor 5010T (10 HDDs). There was everything OK in Windows 7. Control Center detected device right. Now I have Windows 10.
But now when I start Asustor Control Center (ACC), no device is detected. Because of problems with other device (multimedia center),
I let the legacy Samba protocol set in windows. I see the mapped discs in Total Commander an thus I am able to read/write all data.
But the only way to setup the device is via mobile application - it also works ok. But I think, that mobile app has not all the
optios as windows Control Center has. Have you any idea why the Control Center detects nothing in Windows 10 ? Thanks.
orion

Re: Windows 10, no device detected in Control Center

Post by orion »

I'm still sticking on Windows 7. :D Not sure if ACC is working fine or not under Windows-10. But it seems no one in this forum reported this issue. I think you can send a support ticket to asustor to check it. https://support.asustor.com/

By the way, web browser on a PC should be much easier (and, of course, full functions). Why don't you use web browser on Windows 10?
Last edited by orion on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadPup

Post by MadPup »

CC is working fine on Windows 10 for my AS5304T. Maybe a Windows networking/firewall issue?
g68

Post by g68 »

I tried to turn off windows firewall (router firewall is off), nothing changed. I can set up the NAS entering url into browser (I forgot that option), but it means that I must first turn it on manually. In Windows 7 I was able to wake it up just by clicking it, but now I don't have anything to click to. So now I must first turn it on manually or by mobile. That's pity, but I'll live with that. Thanks.
dazzlermc

Post by dazzlermc »

Windows 10 doesn't allow smb1 , which is what the asustor uses to network.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... ows-server
g68

Post by g68 »

Today I updated ADM to version 3.4.7.RFO2 and my device suddenly appeared in ACC ! Everything's fine now. Finally!

Return to “[Official] For AS50xx/51xx Series”