NAS Very Sloww..

shaym
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

NAS Very Sloww..

Post by shaym »

Hi.

I have my NAS AS5104 connected to my mac trough HP switch with link aggression LACP 802.11ad but when I try to copy any type of files from my mac to the NAS I get very very slow to copy speed about 4.5mb/s. I'm on 3.1beta firmware can anyone know what can be the problem and help me...?

Thanks,
orion

Re: NAS Very Sloww..

Post by orion »

If you tested single LAN (1Gbps) port and the speed is faster (near 100MB), that could result form link aggregation settings. Did you set the matched option on both your HP switch and NAS? 802.3ad perhaps.
shaym

Post by shaym »

orion wrote:If you tested single LAN (1Gbps) port and the speed is faster (near 100MB), that could result form link aggregation settings. Did you set the matched option on both your HP switch and NAS? 802.3ad perhaps.
Yes I did and I get the same low speed on both single and link aggregation connection.. one thing I notice is that with a windows computer I get a better network speed, but with mac i get very very low speed.
orion

Post by orion »

shaym wrote: Yes I did and I get the same low speed on both single and link aggregation connection.. one thing I notice is that with a windows computer I get a better network speed, but with mac i get very very low speed.
Then, that should be caused by MAC protocol, AFP. I'm not sure the reasonable speed on AFP from/to NAS. But it's quite slow. Maybe, some MAC users here can share info...

Return to “[Official] For AS50xx/51xx Series”