Is the the PCTV 292e compatible with ADM 2.6.1.R5H1 and How do I remove the default Video folder?

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!
John@AST
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Re: Is the the PCTV 292e compatible with ADM 2.6.1.R5H1 and How do I remove the default Video folder

Post by John@AST »

eightace wrote: I am using an AS5102T ands ADM version 2.6.1R5H1. Installed Media Pack version 2.6.1.r01 yesterday.

Thanks
Yes, that's the latest one. So, is PCTV 292e working fine?
eightace

Re: Is the the PCTV 292e compatible with ADM 2.6.1.R5H1 and How do I remove the default Video folder

Post by eightace »

No!
TV Headend won't fire up since this Media Pack update.

Prior to the update TV Headend would load but couldn't detect any channels when scanning.
John@AST

Post by John@AST »

eightace wrote:No!
TV Headend won't fire up since this Media Pack update.

Prior to the update TV Headend would load but couldn't detect any channels when scanning.
Oops, ours is working fine here. Can you help to provide information below?
  • What's your location? Need to understand what's the settings of "Pre-defined Muxes" in TV Headend.
  • Screen shots under TV Headend -> Configuration -> DVB Inputs -> Networks. And TV adapters, and Muxes.
  • Is Looksgood working? If not working, can you post screen shots under the device menu item?
And can you send a support ticket to us at the same time http://support.asustor.com/? Our support guy can work with you more efficiently to gather information. Please post the ticket number here. Thanks.
eightace

Post by eightace »

I will not be able to provide screenshots of TVHeadend as it won't start up!
I am in the UK and trying to scan Pontop Pike transmitter.
Yes Looksgood is working.
John@AST

Post by John@AST »

eightace wrote:I will not be able to provide screenshots of TVHeadend as it won't start up!
I am in the UK and trying to scan Pontop Pike transmitter.
Yes Looksgood is working.
Ok, it's good to hear that Looksgood + PCTV 292e are working fine.
Although TVHeadend is 3rd party software, we can still check if there are something wrong here. I'll still recommend you to send a support ticket to us (and post the ticket number here).

I think you may check 3 things on your side first:
  • Do you enable web service (ADM web -> Services -> Web Server)?
  • Do you access TVHeadend locally or outside from internet? If it's outside, you may need to check if port forwarding is working fine on your router.
  • Uninstall TVHeadend, then install it again to have a try.
eightace

Post by eightace »

Fixed the issue by uninstalling Kodi and reinstalling TVHeadend

Return to “LooksGood”