Tv recording very poor needs improvement

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!
zenomega
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Tv recording very poor needs improvement

Post by zenomega »

I have the AS-602T

I go to use looksgood app to set future recordings but it does not allow any change of date so can only record the present days tv. This is very poor. Please can Asustor consider the app tvheadend that works so well with other nas units eg Qnap etc?

After scanning for channels there are no programs listed just the channel names. I am in the United Kingdom.
eightace

Re: Tv recording very poor needs improvement

Post by eightace »

Have you subscribed to the DVBlink software:

http://dvblogic.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... k_software&

It work ok if you do and get the EPG info
zenomega

Re: Tv recording very poor needs improvement

Post by zenomega »

Thanks for the suggestion but i really dont see why I have to pay a subcription fee to get tv recording working on the nas, I have a qnap ts-212p that works well recording tv as qnap uses tvheadend as a backend to record. I am wanting to switch over to the Asustor nas as it is more powerfull than the qnap, but the tv recording thing is holding me back. The looksgood app is lacking many features sadly :cry:

Return to “LooksGood”