Cannot access via myasustor

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

squeakeasy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Cannot access via myasustor

Post by squeakeasy »

Hi everyone

I've posting this in the looksgood forum because this app is the most important to me BUT my problem is the same for other nas apps too.
I'm trying to access my media library via the xxx.myasustor.com/looksgood address but without success :(
Aivideo mobile app works fine, local ip address works fine, but everything except the portal fails when using myasustor. I either get a page referring to my router, an asus rt-n66u, or a 'parameter has something wrong' message.
Ez-router has everything ticked and valid, and ive tried forwarding ports 9900 to 9904 but without success.
Please help,
im nearly ready to give up on this :(
PlusPlus

Re: Cannot access via myasustor

Post by PlusPlus »

Hi

can you see anything when you access LooksGood from Internet?
Have you forwarded your web server port?
damien599901

Post by damien599901 »

squeakeasy wrote:Hi everyone

I've posting this in the looksgood forum because this app is the most important to me BUT my problem is the same for other nas apps too.
I'm trying to access my media library via the xxx.myasustor.com/looksgood address but without success :(
Aivideo mobile app works fine, local ip address works fine, but everything except the portal fails when using myasustor. I either get a page referring to my router, an asus rt-n66u, or a 'parameter has something wrong' message.
Ez-router has everything ticked and valid, and ive tried forwarding ports 9900 to 9904 but without success.
Please help,
im nearly ready to give up on this :(
what kind of error message have you? do you use a Mac and/or https ? if yes for https, LooksGood does not work yet with https.
Storage: AS7004T & AS5002T
Network: FREEBOX REVOLUTION V6
Laptop: Apple MACBOOK Pro OS X El Capitan & Windows 10
Media Player: ASUSTOR NAS with Kodi 16 Beta & HD_Engine 1 (thanks Fathe_Mande)
Portable: iPhone 6S Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air
zakspop

Post by zakspop »

Are you using Google Chrome on a Windows machine? That is the only combination that is currently supported. Which I think totally stinks.
damien599901

Post by damien599901 »

no.
LooskGood works with VLC WebPlugin on Mac with Safari
zakspop

Post by zakspop »

damien599901 wrote:no.
It doesn't for me. I have the latest VLC installed. Per the Web site the latest WebPlugin is 1.0.5 and it will not work on OSX 10.6 or later.
damien599901

Post by damien599901 »

zakspop wrote:
damien599901 wrote:no.
It doesn't for me. I have the latest VLC installed. Per the Web site the latest WebPlugin is 1.0.5 and it will not work on OSX 10.6 or later.
sorry only for series 5 and 7

Return to “LooksGood”