Looksgood won't update library

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!
Gryphonbear
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Looksgood won't update library

Post by Gryphonbear »

Hi, Just got the AS5202T last week, got all my video files added to the drives.

They are all setup in folders under /volume1/Video/MOVIES, /volume1/Video/TV SHOWS, and /volume1/Video/HOME MOVIES.

These 3 folders are listed as the default libraries,; however, looks good is not updating the library with the files in those folders.
orion

Re: Looksgood won't update library

Post by orion »

Did you enable "update library periodically"?
Gryphonbear

Post by Gryphonbear »

Yes I set it for every 15 minutes and it has been setup with the default library locations for 3 days
orion

Post by orion »

Mine is just working fine. I think you can try to disable this app (under ADM web -> App Central), then re-enable it.

You should send a support request to asustor directly if you can not solve it by this way. https://support.asustor.com/
dj_chrismanno

Post by dj_chrismanno »

I have the same problem, update set for 15 minutes, any solution?

Return to “LooksGood”