LooksGood won't let me sign in bc of Port Forwarding?

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

monte4amy
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

LooksGood won't let me sign in bc of Port Forwarding?

Post by monte4amy »

Once again, Asustor drops us in it. They make it sound so easy and then you run into a brick wall, in this case I have to enable "Port Forwarding?" What the heck is that and how do I do it? Of course, they don't tell you anything. Can anyone help me? I'm still reeling from realizing that I can't play .mov video files from my Lockstor! That's outrageous when they have a separate fancy webpage about how MAC users are going to love Asustor. Here's one that doesn't like it at all. If Asustor likes mac so much, they should try to make their instructions as simple and thorough as MAC's. And have chat support. Anyone know what Port Forwarding is and how to do it?
monte4amy

Re: LooksGood won't let me sign in bc of Port Forwarding?

Post by monte4amy »

Thank you for replying. I downloaded Firefox and was able to get it but Asustor needs to update all their college courses to show the ADM icons and words next to the icons the way they are in 4.2. Slowly but surely, I'm getting this, but no support for .mov files? Unprofessional.

Return to “LooksGood”