Looksgood issues

LooksGood's concise and refined interface guides you with two major functions. Media Explorer allows you to browse through and search for multimedia files on your NAS using a familiar directory structure, making everything intuitive and easy.TV recordings allow you to view files that appear as thumbnails with file names, allowing you to easily find the programs that you want to view with just one glance. Clicking on programs will allow you to instantly play high definition programs via your Web browser!

Moderator: Lillian.W@AST

Seventiesrockfan
youtube meble na wymiar Warszawa

Looksgood issues

Post by Seventiesrockfan »

Hi all
A new Asustor AS 6404T user and new to ADM and Looksgood.

I have a couple of issues I'm hoping the form can help with.

Firstly, I created a Movies folder under the default Videos folder. Then I indexed this as the Movies folder in Looksgood settings. I then uploaded to the folder, using File Explorer, about 100 movies from a drive on my PC. So far so good.

But when I add those to LooksGood by clicking the refresh button, it endlessly adds the same movies again and again, whether I am on the Recently Added tab or the All tab. It just keep adding and adding the same movies again and again till there are thousands of entries.
What am I doing wrong?

Secondly, how do I keep the file extension from being displayed as part of the movie name? I want the movie name to be "Braveheart" not Braveheart.mp4"!

And third, I thought newly added movies would automatically search TMDB and add movie details to the library. This isn't happening and I am having to do each movie manually. Which is a pain.

Any guidance would be gratefully accepted!
orion

Re: Looksgood issues

Post by orion »

Not sure why you see the same endless movies!! Mine is just fine. You'd better to report it to asustor directly. https://support.asustor.com/

The app should search library automatically. mm... at least my case. However the refresh rate is low. You can try to wait longer time.

By the way, you can update library by setting it under: Looksgood -> Settings -> check "Update library periodically". Default period is 30 minutes.
propellerhead

Re: Looksgood issues

Post by propellerhead »

after the refresh, the endless movies start to appear more and more the more you refresh. Closing the app and reopening them vanishes the excess leaving the ones you want.

Return to “LooksGood”